WHO WE ARE
SNINVEST Petroleum Refinery was founded in July 2008 on the territory of one of the major oil and gas producing constituents of the Russian Federation – the Kamylkiya Republic, where most of the Russian oil (64%) and natural gas (91%) reserves are concentrated.
SNINVEST Petroleum Refinery is unique due to the fact that it is first in Russia (in 35 years) private but not a state-run, independent of Vertical Integrated Oil Companies, commercial, constructed from the scratch oil refinery connected to the oil trunk pipeline (total capacity equals to 7.2 MTPA with the increase up to 9 MTPA) and product trunk pipeline (total capacity equals to 1.8 MTPA with a plan to increase up to 3 MTPA) which capacity exceeds 9.0 MTPA, the quality of diesel complies with Euro-5 standard and in 2016 the processing depth has grown up to 98%. In 2017 the quality of gasoline will comply with the Euro-5 standard.
Today, SNINVEST Oil Refinery is a modern, open, dynamic company heavily investing in the construction of new and upgrading of existing facilities and planning a diversified development of the production base in central Russia to improve the efficiency of natural resources utilization and increase the production of petroleum products meeting the highest quality standards by implementing the most cutting-edge deep conversion processes.
The Refinery occupies its rightful place among the largest players of the Russian oil refining industry, forming the Urals and West-Siberian oil refinery market, and is known far abroad.
Distinctive Features of SNINVEST
– Unique processing depth of 98% – all industry record. The enterprise ceased producing fuel oil and does not yield any oil residue, except target marketable coke for metallurgy;
– The first in Russia (in 35 years) private, independent of Vertical Integrated Oil Companies, commercial, constructed from the scratch oil refinery;
– Connected to the oil trunk pipeline of Transneft, JSC with total capacity of 7.2 MTPA with the increase up to 9 MTPA (specifications are given by Transneft, JSC);
– Connected to the oil product (diesel) trunk pipeline of Transneft, JSC with total capacity of 1.8 MTPA with a plan to increase up to 3 MTPA, that enables to sell it throughout Russia and abroad;
– The only oil-refining company in the Tyumen region and the Urals Federal District;
– Conveniently located in the center of the Urals Federal District on a developed logistic network, which enables to market oil products on its territory and in adjacent Districts;
– Has an opportunity to sell fuel to companies directly by loading road tankers of 5–30 tons.
The number of the company employees is continuously increasing due to the oil refinery development and the introduction of new process facilities. The policy pursued by the company management is focused on the social protection of the employees and creation of favorable work environment. Currently, there are about 2,000 employees at the company. This makes the development and improvement of the social and personnel policy one of the company priorities.
The company is focused on development of a step-by-step personnel motivation system as part of which the following local regulations have been developed and are applied: Collective Bargain Agreement, Regulations on incentives for the company employees as agreed upon with the company Board of Directors, Regulations on the «Best Professional» review contest, Regulations on mentoring and «The Best Mentor» contest, Regulations on labour saving activities, and others.
The main priorities of the charity policy are:
supporting and developing sports;
supporting and sponsoring children;
promoting educational and creativity programs;
supporting and sponsoring people with physical disabilities;
supporting and sponsoring member of the armed forces and their families;
caring for the Veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
is to manufacture and supply high-quality petroleum products meeting international standards and the requirements of our consumers both within and outside the Russian Federation.
OUR STRATEGIC GOAL
is to manufacture high-quality and competitive products meeting national and international requirements, consumer requirements by implementing cutting-edge technologies and introducing state-of-the-art equipment while ensuring our employees’ occupational safety and environmental protection.